Sponsors and Exhibitors
We are a Team of educators who provide hands on & virtual CASIO scientific calculator instruction for educational institutes (Secondary, Tertiary, NGOs, etc.)Using curriculum specific examples, the CASIO Team strives to expose both educators and learners, to the scientific calculator technology available to them. Our workshops are free of charge & educational resources (worksheets & how-to videos) are available for download on our website. The CASIO calculator Emulator technology is ideal as a virtual teaching aid.
As a company, we feel it is our social responsibility to assist with South Africa’s Maths & Science education. A full understanding of the scientific calculator improves the teaching & understanding of calculations.
Macmillan Education South Africa is a world-class educational content and service provider. As a trusted publishing brand in South Africa, we support learners, teachers and institutions through a lifetime of learning by providing them with content in the most relevant, engaging and flexible formats.
Signify (Pty) Ltd was founded in 1999 as a software development company that embarked on a journey to develop a complete Talent Management Solution. Our product is modular and consists of three main product suites covering Human Resource Management, Performance Management and Learning Management. Our system is scalable, which enables us to serve multi-national clients with large numbers of employees, to small learning academies that use our system to deploy learning content to their students. Our highly qualified and dedicated staff support our clients by offering consultation, implementation and training services.
Our eLearning Department offers world-class eLearning content development services to clients in a wide range of industry sectors. We have also developed an eLearning series, called Pollen, consisting of over 60 courses structured in micro-learning format. It covers soft skills, compliance and some technical topics. Our Pollen for Office 365 eLearning series is Unit Standard aligned and covers different levels of training for Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Our training department offers blended learning where we make use of our system and eLearning content to support and enhance our classroom facilitated courses.
Through our partnerships with organisations in complementary fields of interest, we have access to highly qualified and experienced consultants. This complements the range and level of service we are able to offer our clients. We continuously strive to provide you with excellent service and quality products and to play a significant role in your success.
Skypiom (Pty) Ltd is a Cape Town based, SA Board of People Practices (SABPP) endorsed edTech company that develops and implements an all-encompassing and easy to use “Sustainable Upskilling Solution”, which is similar to a Learning Management System however uniquely different.
The next-generation platform, the Knowledge Management System, is not hamstrung by traditional Learning Management System shortcomings and can therefore afford organisations truly flexible and straightforward content delivery options coupled with custom reporting. The Knowledge Management System adds tremendous value with various captivating modules and capabilities, such as microlearning, gamification, moderation, performance management, proctoring, an integrated Knowledge Base, granular assessing as well as comprehensive soft skills courses.
Skypiom’s Knowledge Management System is the world’s first native SCORM & common content standard compatible Sustainable Upskilling Solution that is built on Kirkpatrick’s 4 Levels of Training Evaluation. The primary unique differentiating factor, compared to a traditional Learning Management System, is granular measurability surrounding the entire training environment, which is underpinned by the platform’s purpose built and robust system architecture. Skypiom’s verifiable track record speaks volumes and the company has been working as edTech partners within various sectors, such as aviation and financial services, and counts the likes of the Metropolitan Momentum Group and Bidvest subsidiaries as part of its customer base.
Firefly is the secure, collaborative platform for schools. Simplifying school communications, lesson management, progress tracking and parent communication, Firefly engages the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances.
UCAN Achieve Ltd is a company focussed on driving innovation into the STEAM education sector.
In the UK we are focussed on delivering a first class blended learning experience to our students.
Internationally, we offer teacher education programmes which explore the use of best practice techniques in the classroom.
At Texthelp, we aim to help every student understand and be understood. To achieve this we’ve created an award winning range of innovative software solutions that help educators and students improve literacy, maths and assessment.
Our flagship product, Read&Write supports reading, writing, study and exams and is in use by over 30 million users worldwide. EquatIO is an innovative software solution that helps pupils explore, express and engage with maths on digital devices. With WriQ, we’ve built an automated assessment tool for writing – to help reduce marking bias, save teachers time and visualise writing success or areas for change.
Combined, these tools work across all major platforms – on PC, Chromebook and Mac plus content types from Word and Google Docs to the Web. They’re proven to deliver impact at all ability levels and across all levels of education from KS2 through FE/HE and on to the world of work.
Microsoft Gold Partners, and the Google Education Partner of the Year 2016, Texthelp was founded in 1996 and is based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. It has grown to over 170 staff in offices that span the UK, USA and Australia, with every Texthelper making a commitment to positive change through education technology.
Invest Northern Ireland is the economic development agency of the government of Northern Ireland. We help new and existing businesses to grow and compete internationally. We also promote Northern Ireland as a UK destination for education and location for investment. Northern Ireland, an integral part of the UK, is at the forefront of education technology. Our vibrant Edtech sector delivers a wide range of state-of-the-art products and services to stakeholders across the UK and internationally. Contact us to find out how we are transforming the learning and teaching landscape through edtech.
EventMAP deploys strategic planning, scheduling and resource management software within the Education, Training and Healthcare sectors. Based on leading edge research within the optimisation arena, the Optime platform from EventMAP effectively transforms, streamlines and digitises processes in large and small organisations alike. Within education, EventMAP has over 20 years’ experience in creating and delivering planning and management tools within the areas of timetabling, scheduling, room usage, accommodation, conferencing, proctoring and resource modelling. Our Optime software platform delivers integrated functionality and can be hosted locally or on cloud platforms. EventMAP solutions have been deployed globally.
Sponsorship R80 000-00 | Virtual Platinum Sponsor R50 000 .
- Company or product logo on all letterheads and correspondence worldwide.
- Prominent display of company or product logo on conference website including a link to company website.
- Acknowledgment as platinum supporter in official program and all preceding announcements.
- Announcement as platinum supporter preceding
- Speaker’s presentation.
- Announcement as a platinum supporter at the meeting and social dinner.
- Representation at the official dinner including hosting of the international speaker and table branding.
- Triple stand (three 3 x 3m stands) at the trade exhibition.
- Accreditation for 4 delegates
Sponsorship R60 000 | Virtual Gold Sponsor R40 000
- Company or product display on company website.
- Acknowledgment as gold supporter in official Program and all preceding announcements.
- Announcement as a gold supporter at the meeting and gala dinner.
- Double stand (two 3 x 3m) at the trade exhibition.
- Accreditation for 2 delegates.
Trade Exhibition Representation R40 000-00 | Virtual Silver Supporter R25000
- Single stand (3 x 3m) at the trade exhibition.
- Accreditation for 1 delegate.
- Acknowledgement in the official Program and proceeding announcements as silver supporter.
- Logo on conference website.
- Public thanks & acknowledgement
Special Speaker Slot | R15 000
- Live on stage Interview/Virtual interview of your company CEO/MD –Yes
- Delegate Bags- Yes
- Exhibition Space-Yes
- Free Guests- 1
- Discount (Additional Guests) – 8%
- Recognition of your exhibition from the podium- Yes
- Recognition as an Exhibitor on the visual display in main auditorium.-Yes
- Logo on all signage at the event –Yes
- Program Agenda- Yes
- Opportunity to place company or product materials in delegate pack-Yes
Advertising on the Website (Logo and write-up ) | R4999.00
All stands measure 3m x 3m (only 10 available)
Height Restrictions 3m (unless approved) Refreshment breaks and luncheons will be served inside the exhibition hall.
- Space only: 3m x 3m: R15 000.00.
- All stands will be booked on a first come first serve basis. Once confirmed you will be invoiced in full for your stand.
Package price includes:
- Each exhibition stand will be provided with a table, table cloth and two chairs (if required), and an electrical plug point (15 amp).
For R6000 + VAT per seminar, your company may have:
- Two complimentary free tickets
- One trestle table for hand-outs
- Two pull-up banners at your table
- Two slides in the rolling slideshow
- Your logo on the event web-page
OTHER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITES
Tea/Coffee & Lunch Stations – R15 000.00 (exclusive sponsorship per day)
All teas and lunches will be served inside the exhibition hall. Sponsor will have the opportunity to brand the serving stations (table cloths, runners / overlays, serviettes, coasters etc.) Further information is available from the conference Organisers
Cocktail Function 10th March 2021 (R35 000)
The cocktail function will be inside the exhibition area. This will be an informal event
- Your company logo will appear on exclusive signage, identifying you as the reception sponsor, displayed throughout the cocktail reception areas
- You have the option to make a welcome address at the opening of the cocktail reception
- You have the option to provide (at cost) additional features for the reception such as custom cocktails, decorations, photo-booths, musical entertainment, etc.
- You will be allocated four (4) delegate passes
- All additional internal passes may be purchased at a 20% discount
- You may distribute corporate marketing collateral or literature throughout the cocktail reception areas and throughout the main networking areas during the main conference
- Your company logo will appear on all pre-event marketing materials, on-site signage and banners, and on the main conference website, listing your firm as the ‘Cocktail Reception Sponsor’
Full payment is due within 14 days from date of invoice.
Should payment not be received by the due date, the conference Organiser serves the right to release and resell the stand position or sponsorship opportunity.
Please forward all cancellations in writing to the conference project manager.
Cancellation received before 30th of January 2021 will result in 50% refund of total cost. All cancellations received on the 1st of March 2021 will result in 100% Cancellation fee.
If you are interested in any of the above sponsorship opportunities please send your written confirmation or contact the conference project manager.
For More details please contact: