| Wednesday, March 10 – Track Sessions
- Why are we still working within an education system that was brought to South Africa by colonists? Our backbone of Education is still the same. Our context in Africa is different.
- The hierarchy of the education system.
- We talk about changing it but in my short 5-year career, not much has changed?
- Sir Ken Robinson went viral in 2012, and we all agree with him yet we do not adopt his philosophy.
- Why are we still not asking the children: What do you want to learn?
PANEL DISCUSSION - Professional Development, Teaching, and Lifelong Learning: Is there a connection?
| Thursday, March 11 – Track Sessions
PANEL DISCUSSION - The Impact of an E-Learning Strategy on Pedagogical Aspects
| Friday, March 12 – Track Sessions
Social Media as Learning Tools
There are a lot of changes in the society through information communication technologies which influence all aspects of life. Social media has exploded as a category of online platform where people create content, share it, bookmark it and network at an amazement rate. This session discusses the impact of social media for learning in Africa.
- Collaborative Learning
- Collaborative Intelligence
- Learner Independence
- Differentiated Learning
- Effective Learning
- Blended Learning